суббота, 23 июня 2012 г.

Small Italy on my tiny kitchen.

                     Hi Guys!
    I thought about language on my blog today again. Write in English very difficult for me, and I wanted exchange him in Russian. We choose all simple always, but now I will not give up, it is a pity that I can not express their thoughts more clearly.
    Near my house is Italian restaurant, its name «Scozzi», there is wonderful, natural, Italian pizza with slim dough which is baked in the oven. Every day I can see the smoke from the chimney in my window. I thought «I can bake myself the same pizza!». And…….
     Today I had an Italian dinner for my kitchen. I prepared a salad of avocado and tomato with olivia oil

 and two pizza, the first of mushrooms, ham, cheese and basil,


the second of salami, ham, mozzarella cheese and basil.

And how do you cook stuffed pizza? Bye!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий